Giving Tuesday Micro Site Giveaway
WordPress microsite available October 15 – December 31, 2020. Website domain to be defined by the winner. Fundraising tools will be directly integrated into the website utilizing Engaged Donor, to display a donation form and thermometer. Winner is subject to no commitment to Engaged Donor fundraising tool outside of the above mentioned dates. All transactions processed through the site will be subject to a transaction fee of 6% + $0.30, and will be deposited directly to the winning organization’s bank account via Stripe merchant services.
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who have registered for and attended the September 24, 2020 Digitiv webinar.
- Employees of Digitiv, LLC, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by registering and attending the September 24, 2020 webinar.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder or participant from an organization/company.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a WordPress Micro Site valued at $2,500.
- Winner will be notified by email. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Digitiv, LLc at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Digitiv, LLC. Digitiv, LLC has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per organization/company.
- Digitiv, LLC is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Digitiv, LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Digitiv, LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Digitiv, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
3. Digitiv, LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Digitiv, LLC is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
4. Digitiv, LLC reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Digitiv, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.