Now Hiring: Sales Team Member
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales team member to build a pipeline of clients for a digital marketing company. The sales team member will complete all tasks assigned by the assigned manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the contract negotiations. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales team members are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients. This opportunity is perfect for someone in the last 2 years of their Bachelors degree program to gain additional skills and real-world experience.
Sales Team Member Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff members, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Team Member Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or similar may be required.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Know how to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
To express interest in the position, please email your resume and cover letter to the hiring manager at email@example.com with the subject line: Sales Team Member Position